This style mixes up textures and couples vintage inspired feminine dresses with over-sized, chunky knit, crochet jumpers.
The prefect blend of casual and smart; easy to dress up and dress down. We call this Garden Chic because we love the natural, earthy colours: dark green, light brown, and beige. In total this look costs £74-£134 and and incorporates the likes of Forever 21, Jack Wills, Levis, and Lotus. You can still look a million dollars without the same price tag. What do you think?
- "Mela Leopard Print Ruffle Neck Dress" available at A/Wear £25
- "Bewdley Bodice Dress" by Jack Wills £49 (was £129)
- "Blue Palm Print Denim Dress" by Dorothy Perkins £35
- "Crochet Panel Sweater" by Forever 21 £18.79 ($29.80)
- "Molly Bracken Jumper" available at Zalando £45.95
- "Lotus Women's Darcey Booties Heels, Olive" available at Amazon £16.71 (was £49.99)
- "Levis Scarf, Olive" available at Zalando £15
- "Cable Kit Scarf Pockets" by Forever 21 £5.68 ($9)
- "Wool Cowboy Hat, Olive" by Forever 21 £7.56 ($11.99)
x ASG x